The book is physically ell made, and has a lot of pictures (a few showcase color ens even.) The price is good, and it has a lot of information. My one issue is that the book is much broader than it is deep.
- Teaches you how to dry fruits, vegetables, meats, herbs, grains, and dairy products
- Shows you ways to dehydrate food in a dehydrator, oven, microwave, and even by the sun
- Shares the compiled knowledge of several experts
- Offers recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Includes recipes for young children and pets
- 288 pages
Other Products from this Line
- The Complete Guide to Food Preservation
- The Complete Guide to Making Cheese, Butter, & Yogurt at Home Revised 2nd Edition
- 101 Recipes for Making Cheese
- 101 Recipes for Making Wild Wines at Home
- 101 Recipes for Preparing Food in Bulk
- The Complete Guide to Making Your Own Wine at Home
- The Complete Guide to Brewing Your Own Beer at Home
- The Complete Guide to Preserving Meat, Fish, and Game
|Shipping Weight||2 lb.|
|Features||Made in America|
|Number of Pages||288|
Want to learn how to dry fruits, vegetables, meats, herbs, grains, and even dairy products from your residential kitchen? Then read The Complete Guide to Drying Foods at Home by Terri Paajanem! Thanks to technological advancements, dehydrating foods at home is simple. Discover ways to preserve your food's nutritional value and rich flavor, while still removing the bacteria and mold creating water. This book not only shows you how to dry foods with a dehydrator, but also in your oven, microwave, and even the sun!
Explore the compiled knowledge of several experts and learn the necessary equipment needed and proper storage of dried foods. Furthermore, this book includes a variety of recipes for all meals, as well as foods for young children and pets. Whether you are a busy parent looking for timesaving food preparation or a nutritionist seeking healthy meals, food dehydration is the way to go! Stop wasting food that's gone bad and start preserving it with this helpful resource.
Page Count: 288
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:book broader color deep ell ens information issue made much
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register