$4.69/EachShips free with Plus
- Designed for marking floors, lanes, and aisles; also great for identification and color-coding projects
- Ideal for a variety of social distancing applications at restaurants, hotels, and warehouses
- UV-resistant, SPVC construction with flexible backing withstands 20 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit and humid conditions
- Non-corrosive, natural rubber adhesive
- Meets OSHA color-coding requirements
Shurtape 202795 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.7 lb.
- 36 Yards
- 2 Inches
- Adhesive Type
- Hot Melt / Synthetic Rubber
- Tensile Strength
- 13 lb./in.
- 5.25 Mil
- Floor Tape
Customer questions about this product
- Is there anything else I need to know to correctly use and store this tape?
- This tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight, and should be used within 12 months of the shipment date. Before applying the tape, the surface to which it's being applied should be clean, dry, and free of grease, oil, and other contaminants.
Shurtape 202795 Details
Efficiently mark floors and complete HVAC tasks with this Shurtape VP 410 2" x 36 yards yellow line set tape. This line set tape is great for marking floors, lanes, and aisles, in addition to use in identification and color-coding projects. It is designed to withstand thorough cleaning, endure high foot traffic, and help reduce the number of reapplications over time. It is ideal for a variety of social distancing applications to promote health safety in commercial environments. Use it to mark aisles and pallet locations in warehouses, aisles and shopping cart corrals in grocery stores, and dining areas in restaurants or break rooms to prevent large groups of people from gathering. It is also great for creating 6-foot zones and queueing areas in convention centers, government buildings, and hotels. This tape can also be used in HVAC applications, including wrapping line sets, seaming Rubatex and Armaflex, and insulating air ducts and underground pipes.
This line set tape features a clear and colored, stabilized, plasticized, soft polyvinylchloride (SPVC) film construction with flexible backing. It is UV-resistant and can be used in extensive temperature, moisture, and humid conditions. It is made with a non-corrosive, natural rubber adhesive. This line set tape meets OSHA color-coding requirements. Its yellow color makes it ideal for use in color-coded applications and quick to catch eyes. With a thickness of 5.25 mils and a tensile strength of 13 lb. per inch of width, this tape offers durability while still being easy to cut and apply. It has a 20 oz. per inch adhesion to stainless steel and elongation of 200%. Versatile for use in a variety of environments, this tape has a service temperature range from 20 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Length: 36 yards
Thickness: 5.25 mil
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register