These chargers add a touch of color when cream table cloths are used and the china is also cream or white. These just help make the place setting pop. My only qualm is that the gold chips away quite easily.
$2.39/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Contemporary square shape
- Designed to hold a variety of bowls and plates
- Adds an upscale appearance to receptions, banquets, and other formal catered events
- Durable, easy-to-clean polypropylene material
- Great for any restaurant or catering operation
|Tabletop Classics by Walco TRG-6670 Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- What gives these items their rustic appearance?
- To get their unique finish, these items undergo an intricate leafing process during production. This ancient decorative art involves layering extremely thin sheets of colored metal to achieve the textured, rustic surfaces.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
Tabletop Classics by Walco TRG-6670 Details
Add a stylish accent to any upscale table setting with this Tabletop Classics by Walco TRG-6670 gold 13" square plastic charger plate. This charger plate is great for adding a subtle touch to traditional table settings. It's also a great addition when serving at elegant parties, banquets, and other celebratory occasions. Simply place this charger plate under dinner plates, platters, and bowls for a professional, finished look. Its ample surface area provides plenty of room for serving soups, salads, and entrees.
The lightweight but durable polypropylene construction carries well from one event to the next. and resists damage and breakage. This plate will also help prevent spills and messes by catching any excess food and protect your table and linens while your customers enjoy their meal. Plus, it is easy to clean, making this a hassle-free accessory.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Tabletop Classics by Walco TRG-6670
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:cream chargers china chips cloths color easily gold help place
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register