These little jars are too cute ! I wish they had lids , other than that they’re durable, nice looking and can be used for numerous things. My main objective is to use them for sauce cups for condiments .
$0.96/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 6 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Helps create an attractive condiment presentation
- Visually-appealing alternative to condiment packets or bottles
- 1.5 oz. portions ideal for tasting
- Great for flights of appetizers or soups
- Versatile design can be used to display candies, coffee beans, spices, fruits, nuts, and toppings
- Clear construction showcases colorful foods and sauces
- Acopa 18" Mahogany Finish Flight Paddle - 12/Case
- Acopa 18" Mahogany Finish Flight Paddle
- Acopa 18" Natural Wood Flight Paddle - 12/Case
- Acopa 18" Natural Wood Flight Paddle
- Acopa 24" Mahogany Finish Flight Paddle - 12/Case
- Acopa 24" Mahogany Finish Flight Paddle
- Acopa 24" Natural Wood Flight Paddle - 12/Case
- Acopa 24" Natural Wood Flight Paddle
|Tablecraft GJ15 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||0.145 lb.|
|Height||2 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 Inches|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
Tablecraft GJ15 Details
Creatively showcase your signature appetizers or desserts in this Tablecraft GJ15 1.5 oz. glass tasting jar / sauce cup! This highly versatile piece works well as an upscale condiment or sauce holder to complement your guest's meal. Unlike packets or bottles, this jar creates a visually appealing display that won't ruin the aesthetics of your tabletop.
Get even more out of your jar by serving a flight of miniature appetizers, which gives guests the opportunity to taste your house specials. The 1.5 oz. portion is great for tastings at any event. Pair sweet and savory samples with an array of beers for a unique tasting experience at your bar! The clear construction allows this jar to showcase your fresh, vibrant food, giving guests visual satisfaction even before they take the first bite. Or, get creative and display espresso beans on your coffee shop counter or spices at your market stand.
Top Diameter: 2"
Height: 2 1/4"
Capacity: 1.5 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
People Talk About:cups glass sauce anywhere best costs jars little made nice
Very strong and sturdy. They were the best price I could find anywhere even after shipping costs. They were the best price I could find anywhere even after shipping costs.
This glass tasting/ sauce cup is good for putting ranch dip in for vegetable trays for parties or events and also good for using in restaurants.
The Tablecraft GJ15 are tiny little sauce cups made of a nice thick quality class with some versatile usage potential. These glass jars don't come with any tops, so as is, they are suited only for their intended purpose of serving but could also be used to store toothpicks or for mis-en-place of spices for baking, etc. They are very well made. The glass is thick and feels like it could take some punishment, some dropping without breaking but I didn't test this theory. I find these very useful and plan on getting the 3 oz versions on my next order.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register