Tablecraft CW5004N Simple Solutions 1/2 Size Natural Finish Cast Aluminum Straight Sided Bowl - 3" Deep
- Ideal for use in buffet lines or food displays
- Nearly unbreakable and maintains temperatures longer
- Provides a gap free fit when used with Simple Solutions Drop-In Templates
- Simple Solutions is an improved concept over traditional adapter bars and food pans
- 1/2 size, 3" deep
Tablecraft Professional Bakeware
Other Products from this Line
Tablecraft CW5000N Simple Solutions Full Size Natural Finish Cast Aluminum Straight Sided Bowl - 3" Deep
plus $112.49 / Each
Tablecraft CW5020N Simple Solutions 1/9 Size Natural Finish Cast Aluminum Straight Sided Bowl - 3" Deep
plus $21.49 / Each
Tablecraft CW5016N Simple Solutions 1/6 Size Natural Finish Cast Aluminum Straight Sided Bowl - 3" Deep
plus $27.99 / Each
Tablecraft CW5008N Simple Solutions 1/2 Size Long Natural Finish Cast Aluminum Straight Sided Bowl - 3" Deep
plus $64.99 / Each
Tablecraft CW5012N Simple Solutions 1/3 Size Natural Finish Cast Aluminum Straight Sided Bowl - 3" Deep
plus $47.99 / Each
Tablecraft CW5024N Simple Solutions 1/4 Size Natural Finish Cast Aluminum Straight Sided Bowl - 3" Deep
plus $35.99 / Each
Tablecraft CW5026N Simple Solutions 1/4 Size Natural Finish Cast Aluminum Deep Straight Sided Bowl - 5" Deep
plus $43.49 / Each
|Tablecraft Professional Bakeware CW5004N Specs|
|Length||12 3/4 Inches|
|Width||9 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Compartments||1|
Customer questions about this product
- How should I care for this cast aluminum item?
- To maintain the quality and look of this item, do not use metal utensils or scrubbers on this item. You should only use metal safe detergents and sanitizers while cleaning.
- Can I use this item with acidic foods?
- Acidic foods will stain this product. Staining is more likely to occur on lighter colored products than on darker colored products.
- Are there recommended types of utensils to use with this item?
- Yes! To best care for your Tablecraft aluminum item it is recommended to avoid metal utensils. Wood, plastic, and nylon utensils are the best options and will help keep your Tablecraft item looking great for years to come!
Tablecraft Professional Bakeware CW5004N Details
Provide your buffet line with an upscale look with this Tablecraft CW5004N Simple Solutions 1/2 size natural finish cast aluminum straight sided bowl. Designed to use in conjunction with Tablecraft Simple Solutions Drop-In Templates (sold separately), these bowls save space with a gap free fit to maximize your food wells while offering a seamlessly polished presentation. Or use as a standalone salad crock to offer a full and beautiful presentation of food. Best of all, this high performing bowl is really constructed of durable cast aluminum that is nearly indestructible to withstand the busiest commercial environments.
Perfect for a wide array of foods, this bowl provides superior insulation to ensure cold dishes remain chilled to perfection for longer periods of time! It is temperature safe from -20 degrees to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and will help keep your food items at temperature longer than many other types of materials The color is the perfect backdrop to showcase your delicious foods, offering an attractive presentation that enhances the dining experience. It's the perfect option for serving appetizers, sides, or salad bar toppings. For simplicity's sake, it's a standard size and can easily be used with other items from the Simple Solutions line!
Length: 12 3/4"
Width: 9 1/2"
Capacity: 5 qt.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register