Not only is this good for icing cakes, this is the perfect length for making crepes. The longer these get, the less they sturdy, so this is just right.
$2.54/EachShips free with Plus
- Durable stainless steel blade offers long-lasting use
- Scratch- and shock-resistant ABS plastic handle provides a comfortable grip
- Ideal tool for frosting cakes or spreading crepe batter
- Helps to create smooth, professional presentations
- Perfect tool for bakeries and cake shops
|Tablecraft 4210 Specs|
|Blade Length||10 Inches|
|Handle Length||5 Inches|
|Blade Width||1 1/2 Inches|
Tablecraft 4210 Details
Create the perfect finishing touches as you ice your cakes or start cooking crepes with this Tablecraft 4210 10" blade straight baking / icing spatula with an ABS handle. Thanks to its strong and durable ABS plastic handle along with a taper ground stainless steel blade, this spatula allows for precise edging on frosted desserts. That way you can create an attractive treat that's sure to capture the attention of your customers.
The ABS plastic handle is shock-resistant and easy to clean and maintain, making it a sanitary option to add in with your other baking tools. Due to the 10" long blade's flat, rounded design, it is perfect to use for smoothing and evenly distributing icing on large, flat surfaces. Additionally, it works well to spread crepe batter. By keeping this straight baking / icing spatula on hand in your kitchen, you can ensure your staff have the proper tools for each job, so you can always create professional, appetizing desserts that catch your customers' eyes!
Blade Length: 10"
Blade Width: 1 1/2"
Handle Length: 5"
Overall Length: 15"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 4214 14" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with ABS Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 4212 12" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with ABS Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 4206 6" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with ABS Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 4208 8" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with ABS Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1307 7 3/4" Blade Offset Baking / Icing Spatula with Plastic Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1383 5" Blade Tapered Offset Baking / Icing Spatula with Wood Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1447 Aluminum 6" x 4" Decorating and Icing Comb
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1392 2 1/2" Stainless Steel Pastry Cutter with Wood Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1385 4 3/4" Blade Offset Baking / Icing Spatula with Wood Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 783 55-Piece Stainless Steel Piping Tip Decorating Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBaker's Mark 2" High Full-Size Aluminum Sheet Pan Extender
People Talk About:spatula icing cakes cake great sturdy perfect large easy spatulas
Tablecraft is an excellent brand. These will last a very long time and are very sturdy. I highly recommend these icing spatulas. You wont be disappointed
Great sturdy icing spatula. Makes frosting a cake even more simple and helps keep those mice straight lines. So easy to use and very durable!
I love this spatula for icing all my tall cakes. Works great and webstaurant always has the BEST prices on my baking needs! Thank you!
If you need a straight edge spatula, this is a great value. We use it for large cakes, during crumb coat mostly. We sometimes also use it for icing of cakes before using a bench scraper. It helps start with a clean straight edge.
Our cake decorators use these spatulas daily and have had all good things to say! They're easy to use and make decorating the cakes a little bit easier!
Very sturdy spatula. Much needed while frosting 9 inch or larger cakes. This length helps to make perfect leveled large cakes in one go. The spatula is not very heavy and is easy on hands while working.
Love this spatula! It feels great in your hand and balanced. Smooths buttercream great and has a little bit of bend to it. Great buy.
best icing spatula ever, works perfect for 8' or 9' cakes or even 4 or 5" tall cakes. Very sturdy and easy to work as is very light
One of many icing spatulas we have. The one has a straight design and is good at frosting round cakes on a turn table with ease.
The 10" icing spatula is very nice and strong. The size is perfect for icing cakes. The quality is just outstanding. One of my most used spatulas.
A marvelous baker's spatula tool that makes icing and decorating cake so much easier. The tablesccraft 10" spatula is well made and perfect for icing cinnamon rolls.
The Tablecraft 10" Icing Spatula is your basic spatula. It is easy to use, but can be a bit unwieldy for delicate work, but is good for icing larger cakes.
This is a fairly large icing spatula. Works pretty good but i found I use the smaller one I have more frequently because is applies pressure more evenly. You might have different results based on how you use it.
Just what I need to smooth icing on a big cake. It helps spread and smooth the icing perfectly. It is also very reasonable price for me.
I have these in every size offered. They are well constructed and easy to clean. They work well, good brand, and I use different ones for various sizes cakes.
We use the icing spatula for icing are large ice cream cakes. The 10 inch blade allows us to smooth the top of any 10 inch or less round or sheet cake.
This spatula is perfect for large cakes. I don't really make large cakes, so this was a bit too big for me. Other then that I have no complaints. It's a good quality spatula and pretty inexpensive.
A baker can never have too many icing spatulas! Webstaurantstore.com has the best prices and select. I really like the quality of the Tablecraft brand. This 10" icing spatula is nice for icing larger cakes.
If you are a cake decorator and need a high quality spatula at a really great price, this is the one for you. Loved using this for different decorating techniques and was impressed with the quality.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register