Perfect size spatula for my giant carrot cake with cream cheese icing and walnut topping made every Christmas. The spatula has a good grip, it is large and it is the right weight.
$2.20/EachShips free with Plus
- Durable stainless steel blade offers long-lasting use
- Scratch- and shock-resistant ABS plastic handle provides a comfortable grip
- Ideal tool for frosting cakes or spreading crepe batter
- Helps to create smooth, professional presentations
- Perfect tool for bakeries and cake shops
|Tablecraft 4208 Specs|
|Length||13 1/4 Inches|
|Blade Length||8 Inches|
|Handle Length||5 1/4 Inches|
|Blade Width||1 5/16 Inches|
Tablecraft 4208 Details
Create the perfect finishing touches as you ice your cakes or start cooking crepes with this Tablecraft 4208 8" blade straight baking / icing spatula with an ABS handle. Thanks to its strong and durable ABS plastic handle along with a taper ground stainless steel blade, this spatula allows for precise edging on frosted desserts. That way you can create an attractive treat that's sure to capture the attention of your customers.
The ABS plastic handle is shock-resistant and easy to clean and maintain, making it a sanitary option to add in with your other baking tools. Due to the 8" long blade's flat, rounded design, it is perfect to use for smoothing and evenly distributing icing on large, flat surfaces. Additionally, it works well to spread crepe batter. By keeping this straight baking / icing spatula on hand in your kitchen, you can ensure your staff have the proper tools for each job, so you can always create professional, appetizing desserts that catch your customers' eyes!
Blade Length: 8"
Blade Width: 1 5/16"
Handle Length: 5 1/4"
Overall Length: 13 1/4"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 4212 12" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with ABS Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 4206 6" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with ABS Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 4214 14" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with ABS Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 4210 10" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with ABS Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars8" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with Wood Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1307 7 3/4" Blade Offset Baking / Icing Spatula with Plastic Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 7806 6-Piece Stainless Steel Plain Daisy Cutter Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 4849 12-Piece Stainless Steel Flower and Leaf Cutter Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1385 4 3/4" Blade Offset Baking / Icing Spatula with Wood Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1383 5" Blade Tapered Offset Baking / Icing Spatula with Wood Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 5457 12-Piece Stainless Steel Round Plain Cutter Set
People Talk About:spatula icing cakes great cake easy price handle frosting quality
Love the handle shape and feel. It is a very light spatula, but that is what I wanted! Has been easy to clean & the handle did not stain when I was working with black and deep purple icing. Blade seems sturdy enough to withstand some wear and tear.
Pretty good. Does the job. If you’re making a smaller cake I do suggest getting something shorter as this one is pretty long. Not bad for the price though.
I have always bought the cheap Spatulas but they break over time and are quite a bit thinner. for a little more you get a much heavier duty spatula and looks like built to last.
Good for small cakes or working the hot line, pretty standard and handle can handle heat pretty well, the edges aren't too sharp and the metal isnt too thick either.
This is a quality icing spatula. I would recommend this to anyone that is doing commercial baking or just baking in their home. Good price
This is a great length spatula for putting frosting on cakes. Its also useful when smoothing out frosting on the sides of cakes. Definitely a must have for any baker.
Great Product very sturdy handle, excellent blade. For the price, you can not beat it, I would buy again. We use this all the time for cake detailing.
These are excellent for all cakes and desserts. They are great quality and the only kinds I use due to the quality! Will purchase again!
I love the spatula helps spread my frosting evenly on all my cakes and baked goods it is really good quality there is a lot of flex on the blade which makes it easy to spread
Very nice icing spatula. It is a somewhat big so icing regular size to larger size cakes is simple. It is flexible so icing the sides of cakes is doable. It is sharp so it can be used as a cake cutter. Great quality at a very low price.
The Tablecraft 8" icing spatula is perfect for icing our brownies and cupcakes. The tool is very strong and makes a great tool for our sweets shop.
The tablecraft 8” baking spatula is a kitchen staple. We use it often and love the durability of it. The plastic handle is nice because we can just toss it in the sink and wash it.
This is a well made spatula - good quality metal and a nice handle. The handle has kept clean and the spatula is holding up well. I don't see why I would need to, but I'd buy another to replace this one down the road.
Great for using to stack tiered cakes. They have a little flexibility, but not too much. Seems like the handles get a little greasy - the texture is not super conducive to good cleaning.
This icing spatula has a nice comfortable grip and a smooth finish to the frosting part. It’s eight inch blade is perfect for frosting six to eight inch cakes.
Well-made spatula, a great value! The blade is straight and polished smooth. The handle is comfortable to hold, and its textured to help with grip.
This flexible yet firm spatula is great for my cakes deco and filling frost in my pastry bag, so easy to clean and to store. The price is also great for an amazing quality.
Just the perfect size icing spatula to ice 6" cakes which is the most popular size. The flat surface helps to make it easier when you ice a cake
Great stiffer icing spatula, perfect for the sides and tops of cakes. I use this with buttercreams mostly but occasionally reach for it when filling a fruit tart or smoothing the sides of a cheesecake.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register