Great laminator! It is durable and one of the best I've used. I love that it has multiple settings, 3 and 5 mil and cold.
- Quick, one-step lamination
- Three-minute warm-up; green light alerts you when the machine is ready
- Laminates up to 13" per minute
- Accepts documents up to 9" wide
- For use with 3 mil and 5 mil laminating pouches
- Great for making signs, guides, and professional-looking flyers
- Automatically powers off after 30 minutes of inactivity
- Requires a 120V electrical connection
- Universal UNV84642 2 1/4" x 3 3/4" Clear Laminating Pouch - 100/Box
- Universal UNV84630 9" x 14 1/2" Clear Laminating Pouch - 25/Pack
- Universal UNV84622 9" x 11 1/2" Clear Laminating Pouch - 100/Box
- Universal UNV84620 9" x 11 1/2" Clear Laminating Pouch - 25/Pack
- Universal UNV84650 2 1/8" x 3 3/8" Clear Laminating Pouch - 25/Pack
- Universal UNV84660 2 1/2" x 4 1/4" Clear Laminating Pouch with Loop Attachment - 25/Pack
- Universal UNV84680 4 3/8" x 6 1/2" Clear Laminating Pouch - 100/Box
|Swingline 1703074BF Specs|
|Shipping Weight||3.5 lb.|
|Width||18 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||4 1/8 Inches|
|Height||3 1/2 Inches|
|Maximum Product Width||9 Inches|
|Plug Type||NEMA 1-15P|
Swingline 1703074BF Details
Strengthen your signs, flyers, and other documents with this Swingline GBC 1703074BF Fusion 1100L 9" laminator. Designed for simple, one-step operation, this laminator is capable of handling 3 mil and 5 mil thick laminating pouches for documents up to 9" wide. The machine requires just 3 minutes to warm up, and it notifies you with a green light when it's ready to use. Simply select the pouch thickness using the slider on top of the unit before starting.
The Fusion 1000L laminator delivers a reliable speed of 13" per minute, making it perfect for small jobs that require professional results. Additionally, this unit features an auto-off function that initiates after 30 minutes of inactivity to save electricity and prolong the machine's lifespan. For easy maintenance, its manual jam release button helps you remove documents with ease should a jam occur. The machine requires a 120V electrical connection.
Width: 18 3/4"
Depth: 4 1/8"
Height: 3 1/2"
This unit comes with a NEMA 1-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:best cold durable great laminator love mil multiple settings
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register