Excellent and high quality product. Heavy weight and does not tear easily! I use SunWorks construction paper for all my projects. I highly recommend purchasing this item!
- Perfect for virtually any classroom and various art projects
- Strong, heavy weight construction paper with a smooth texture
- Folds and cuts without cracking
- 58# basis weight
- Made with a chemical-free pulping process
|SunWorks PAC6307 Specs|
|Basis Weight||58 #|
|Features||Made in America|
|Size||12" x 18"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
SunWorks PAC6307 Details
Present information in a creative way with this all-purpose SunWorks 6307 12" x 18" black 58# construction paper. Featuring a 58# basis weight, this construction paper is durable and heavy weight with strong fibers. Therefore, it has great ink holdout, snap, and resistance for a clean and bright look, making it ideal for classrooms and every day use!
This construction paper features a black color to create a distinctive background for your artwork. It is also an environmentally-conscious product as it is made with a chemical-free pulping process to help ensure a cleaner environment. Never run out of your classroom essentials with this SunWorks construction paper!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:construction easily excellent heavy high paper projects purchasing quality recommend
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register