Structural Concepts 72298 Fan Motor
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Structural Concepts 72298 Fan Motor.
Alto-Shaam MO-27182 Evap Motor
All Points 28-1300 5" Fan Blade
Randell RF FAN008 Blade 8"
Delfield 000-B7G-0031-S Fan Assy,Mulllion,10.00 X 5
Bohn 5054D Fan Guard
Duke 217809 Fan Blade
Randell RP SHD107 Shroud, Fan Mounting
Get paid to review this product!