Stolzle 86506 / 500091 Slant 26.5 oz. Glass Carafe
- 100% lead free crystal for exquisite clarity to enhance your service presentation
- Fire tempered process increases hardness for long lasting use
- Designed for serving wine, water, juices, and other beverages
- Slender neck allows for easy handling
- Slanted top makes pouring easy while keeping tables clean
You May Also Need
|Stolzle 86506/500091 Specs|
|Height||11 3/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||5 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||6 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 Inches|
|Type||All Purpose Carafes|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Stolzle 86506/500091 Details
Serve wine, water, and other beverages with impeccable style in this Stolzle 86506 / 500091 slant 26.5 oz. glass carafe! Pour beverages with elegance at your upscale restaurant, hotel, bar, or catered event with this 100% lead free crystal glassware. This Stolzle glass provides higher clarity and brilliance than other glassware containing lead. Its beauty is matched by incredible durability. During production, the carafe undergoes a fire tempering process that increases hardness and durability, resulting in a strong carafe unlikely to break. Let your customers know they are receiving the very best service possible with this pristine carafe!
To wash your carafe, rinse it with warm water. Refrain from using any detergents as it may affect the taste of wines stored in the decanter.
Top Diameter: 3"
Bottom Diameter: 5 3/4"
Maximum Diameter: 6 1/4"
Height: 11 3/4"
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
People Talk About:wine stop sediment pouring Perfect great aerated
Perfect for letting your wine get aerated. It's also great because it lets you see if their is any sediment in the wine so you can stop pouring in time.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register