- 100% lead free crystal for exquisite clarity to enhance your service presentation
- Designed to complement all of your signature dessert wines and after dinner liqueurs
- Fire tempered process increases hardness for long lasting use
- Pulled stem technology keeps drink cool and provides a seamless bond for durability and elegance
- Fine sheer rim provides the optimum tasting experience for your guests
Other Products from this Line
- Stolzle 2050030T Assorted Specialty 3.75 oz. Port Wine Glass - 6/Pack
- Stolzle 2050025T Classic 8.75 oz. Martini Glass - 6/Pack
- Stolzle 2150029T Assorted Specialty 7.5 oz. Flute Glass - 6/Pack
- Stolzle 1400024T 11.5 oz. Margarita Glass - 6/Case
- Stolzle 2050018T Assorted Specialty 15 oz. Brandy Snifter - 6/Pack
- Stolzle 2050031T Assorted Specialty 1.75 oz. Liqueur Glass - 6/Pack
- Stolzle 2050011T Assorted Specialty 15.75 oz. Water Goblet - 6/Pack
- Stolzle 1610005T 3 oz. Liqueur Glass - 6/Case
- Stolzle F2229T Assorted Specialty 11 oz. Tumbler - 24/Pack
|Stolzle 2050026T Specs|
|Height||6 3/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||1 5/8 Inches|
|Product Line||Stolzle Assorted Specialty|
|Type||Dessert Wine Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Stolzle 2050026T Details
Set a new standard for impeccable quality in your restaurant, hotel, or bar with the Stolzle 2050026T assorted specialty 3 oz. grappa glass!
Made of 100% lead free crystal, Stolzle glassware provides higher clarity and brilliance than glassware that contains lead. The smooth touch and delicate chime of Stolzle crystal glassware lets your customers know they are receiving the very best product and service possible.
This durable, lead free wine glass undergoes a fire tempering process that increases hardness and durability, resulting in less glass breakage. "Pulled stem" technology ensures consistency by forming the stem and bowl from one solid piece of crystal. The base is then fire-melted to the stem, ensuring exceptional balance.
Serve your products in the premium glassware they deserve. Upgrade to the elegance, tradition, and excellence of Stolzle crystal glassware today.
Top Diameter: 1 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/4"
Maximum Diameter: 2 1/4"
Height: 6 3/4"
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register