Stella 10 lb. Aged Asiago Cheese Half Wheel
- Sweet and nutty
- Dense, brittle, crumbly consistency
- Great for enhancing flavors in soups, salads, and pasta dishes
- Can be grated, sliced, or cubed
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||10 lb.|
|Texture||Semi-Hard & Hard|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday with most orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays being fulfilled that same day.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays will ship the same day.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Thursday will ship the same day.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Buttery, nutty, and smooth, try this Stella aged asiago half wheel cheese for enhancing your dishes and pleasing your patrons! Asiago cheese has a similar taste to parmesan, but imparts a sharper, more robust flavor that has been carefully crafted and aged more than 12 months. This cheese excels when used to top salads, pastas, and soups.
This semi-hard cheese is great for shredding atop entrees, but you can also dice it and serve it on a charcuterie board. Packaged in a 10 lb. 1/2 wheel, this cheese is perfect for having on-hand in your high-volume Italian restaurant, cafe, or pizzeria. Whether you shred some atop a tasty minestrone soup or grate it over a heaping bowl of pasta, this asiago cheese adds distinct flavor and enhances any dish.
Since 1923, Stella has been applying their rich heritage in Italian cheesemaking to craft a broad selection of fine artisan cheeses. Using authentic, old world methods to make their cheese, Stella's cheese infuses food with a nostalgic charm that is sure to give an authentic taste of Italy in every bite. Combining high-quality products that are great-tasting with convenience of prep, Stella cheese is a valuable option for any establishment looking to bring authentic, one-of-a-kind flavor to their meals.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register