Spiegelau 2660114 Club 9.75 oz. Hi Ball Glass - 12/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for serving mixed drinks at restaurants and bars
- Great for a gin and tonic or long island iced tea
- Sturdy base provides durability and stability
- Smooth construction and delicately flared mouth show sophistication
- Resists scratching, markings, loss of brilliance, and change in color
- Holds up to 9.75 oz.
Create truly masterful and elegant tabletop displays with Libbey’s new Spiegelau and Nachtmann collection! With pure crystalline composition, these balanced, refined products will bring a new level of poise to your establishment.
Spiegelau glassware is professional, durable, and stylish. With products for all occasions, you can put your trust in Spiegelau for quality glassware!
|Spiegelau 2660114 Specs|
|Height||4 5/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Spiegelau 2660114 Details
Show off your finest liquors and mixed drinks with the Spiegelau 2660114 Club 9.75 oz. hi ball glass! With a sturdy base that provides durability and stability, this glass is ideal for serving gin and tonics and long island teas. Its smooth lines and delicately flared mouth give this glass a look that is unmatched in sophistication. As versatile as it is beautiful, this hi ball glass is sure to become a favorite in your bar, nightclub, or restaurant.
With glassmaking roots dating to 1521, Spiegelau glassware stands by its time-honored commitment to detailed craftsmanship, offering only the finest selection of Platinum Glass pieces on the market. While still a liquid, Spiegelau glass passes through platinum-lined tubes to eliminate any imperfections and inconsistencies that can be introduced by other linings, resulting in exquisite beauty and industry-leading performance. Additionally, each product has been verified to resist scratching, markings, loss of brilliance, and change in color. Use this glass for everlasting shine, improved breakage resistance, and astonishing lightness.
Top Diameter: 2 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/8"
Height: 4 5/8"
Capacity: 9.75 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register