- Great for creating prestigious certificates and invitations
- 32# basis weight
- Provides a sense of distinctiveness and ceremony for special documents
- Rich, parchment finish provides great contrast against dark lettering for superior visibility
- Compatible with laser and inkjet printers or copiers to suit your needs
- Acid free and resistant to yellowing and disintegration over time
- Convenient letter size ensures easy framing
|Southworth SOUJ988C Specs|
|Basis Weight||32 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Southworth SOUJ988C Details
Create prestigious certificates and invitations with this Southworth J988C 8 1/2" x 11" ivory ream of 32# specialty parchment paper! With a 32# basis weight, this paper promotes a thick, professional feel that provides a sense of distinctiveness and ceremony for special documents. Plus, its rich, parchment finish provides great contrast against dark lettering for superior visibility.
This versatile paper is compatible with laser and inkjet printers or copiers to suit your needs. Its construction is also free of acid, helping to resist yellowing and disintegration over time. In addition, its convenient letter size ensures easy framing. Use this specialty parchment paper to commemorate special occasions and events.
Width: 8 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register