Southworth 984C 8 1/2" x 11" Ivory Ream of 24# Parchment Specialty Paper - 500 Sheets
- Standard 8 1/2" x 11" letter size
- Antique parchment material provides an air of tradition and formality to documents
- Attractive ivory color
- 24# basis weight for quality printing
- Compatible with copiers, laser printers, and inkjet printers
- Acid-free material is ideal for archiving or long-term use
- Ideal for certificates, menus, or invitations
|Southworth SOU984C Specs|
|Basis Weight||24 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Southworth SOU984C Details
Impress your clients and guests with the unique flair this Southworth 984C 8 1/2" x 11" ivory 24# parchment specialty paper provides. Boasting a rich parchment finish, this 8 1/2" x 11" standard letter size specialty paper has an enticing, antique look and feel that will add both tradition and formality to your documents. Plus, it features a 24# basis weight that is perfect for use in a variety of applications such as copiers, inkjet printers, and laser printers.
With an attractive ivory color, this specialty paper is ideal for creating one-of-a-kind certificates, invitations, or awards. The acid-free material eliminates both yellowing and disintegration over time, making it ideal for archiving or other long-term uses. Additionally, you can always have them on hand for special occasions since each ream includes 500 sheets of this distinctive paper.
While supplies last!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register