Southworth 564C 8 1/2" x 11" Ivory Ream of 24# 25% Cotton Linen Business Paper - 500 Sheets
- Standard 8 1/2" x 11" letter size
- 24# basis weight for quality printing
- 25% cotton material with linen finish for crisp texture
- Compatible with copiers, laser printers, and inkjet printers
- Attractive ivory color
- Acid-free material is ideal for archiving or long-term use
- Watermarked for distinction
Other Products from this Line
|Southworth SOU564C Specs|
|Basis Weight||24 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Cotton / Paper|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Southworth SOU564C Details
Looking for the best paper to use as both professional or personal stationary? Then this Southworth 564C 8 1/2" x 11" ivory 24# 25% cotton linen business paper is just what you need. Constructed of 25% cotton with an elegant linen finish, this 8 1/2" x 11" standard letter size business paper has a crisp texture for a rich look and feel. It features a unique watermark for a distinct signature, while the 24# basis weight is perfect for use in a variety of applications such as copiers, inkjet printers, and laser printers.
With an attractive ivory color, this business paper is ideal for creating formal invitations, wedding stationary, or letterheads. The acid-free material eliminates both yellowing and disintegration over time, making it ideal for archiving or other long-term uses. Additionally, each ream includes 500 sheets, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register