Southbend 4851-2 Wiring Harness
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Southbend 4851-2 Wiring Harness.
Hatco 02.18.005.00 Wire 12ga Black 200c (100 Ft)
All Points 38-1297 High Temperature Wire; #14 Gauge; Stranded MG; Tan; 50' Roll
Hatco 02.18.008.00-I Wire 10ga Black 200c
$1.50 /Linear Ft.
Hobart 00-892897 Cable Hi Voltage
Beverage-Air 504-198C Wire Harness
Henny Penny 32682 Wire Harness, Junction
Hatco 02.18.007.00-I Wire 12ga Red 200c
All Points 38-1308 High Temperature Wire; #8 Gauge; Stranded SF2; Black; 50' Roll
Get paid to review this product!