Earn up to $4.99 back (499 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Wall mount design allows for seamless installation
- Convenient rear overflow design
- Constructed of white vitreous china
- Compliant with Texas Accessibility Standards (TAS)
- Includes necessary mounting hardware
Sloan 3873165 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 16 lb.
- 21 1/2 Inches
- 20 Inches
- 5 3/4 Inches
- Faucet Centers
- ADA Compliant
- Installation Type
- Wall Mounted
- Number of Compartments
- 1 Compartment
- Lavatory Sinks
Wall Mount Sinks
Customer questions about this product
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
- What cutout do I need for my sink?
- If you're choosing a drop-in sink, this information should be provided in the specifications for the product. The cutout must be large enough to accommodate the sink bowl(s) but also not bigger than the lip of the sink, which overhangs the cutout and holds it in place.
If you're choosing an undermount sink, the sink will install underneath the counter, so your cutout size should be about the same as the total, combined dimensions of your sink bowl(s) for a clean look. Your countertop must also have a finished edge around the cutout, since top of the bowl installs below the cut, leaving it exposed.
Sloan 3873165 Details
This Sloan 3873165 vitreous china wall mounted ledgeback lavatory is the smart choice for bringing convenience to your commercial restroom. The white vitreous china coating complements nearly any design aesthetic, lending a subtle, modern accent to your sink. Its wall mount, ledgeback design alleviates any inconvenience, as it secures directly to the wall at a 90 degree angle for a seamless installation.
This lavatory features a rear overflow design that allows for water to drain quickly if it rises too quickly and exceeds the normal water level. All necessary mounting hardware comes included, and with a single-hole centerset, it's easy to set up right out of the box. This lavatory is compliant with Texas Accessibility Standards. A carrier is not included, and if desired, must be purchased separately.
Length: 21 1/2"
Height: 5 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
IAPMO R&T UPC Certified - USA & Canada
This product is certified by the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) to meet Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) standards for the USA and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register