- Welded steel frame has a durable and corrosion resistant powder coated finish
- Features (2) 12" never-flat wheels for easy mobility across uneven terrain
- Includes 0°, 15°, 40°, and soap quick-connect nozzles for dynamic cleaning capabilities
- Durable 25' MorFlex hose is non-marring, and kink and abrasion resistant
- Axial cam pump is maintenance-free and includes thermal relief
- Simpson 80479 31" Pressure Washer Extension Arm
- Simpson 80143 Quick Connect Turbo Pressure Washer Spray Nozzle - 3600 PSI
- Justrite 5 Gallon Type I Red Steel Gas / Flammables Safety Can with Flame Arrester 7150100
- Eagle Manufacturing 5 Gallon Type I Red Steel Gas / Flammables Safety Can with Flame Arrester UI50S
- Simpson 80147 Pressure Washer Spray Gun - 3400 PSI
- Simpson Cleaning 80177 Universal Second Story High Pressure Washer Nozzle Kit
- Simpson 82232 Dial-N-Wash Adjustable Pressure Washer Regulator - 4500 PSI
|Simpson 60809 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||65 lb.|
|Hose Length||25 Feet|
|Hose Diameter||1/4 Inches|
|Gallons Per Minute||2.4 GPM|
|Number of Nozzles||4|
|Pump Type||Axial Cam|
|Usage|| Light Duty|
Simpson 60809 Details
Take your cleaning operation to the next level with the Simpson 60809 Megashot pressure washer with Honda engine! The ideal solution for deep cleaning siding, parking areas, vehicles, and performing paint prep, at 3000 PSI, this pressure washer has what it takes to get the job done.
A 1/4" x 25' MorFlex hose gives you enough length to stray from the washer as you are cleaning so you don't have to constantly move the unit. The 25' hose, rated for cold water, is also steel-braided, non-marring, and kink and abrasion resistant for a long service life. The spray gun is comfortable to handle for extended periods and the 16" steel wand provides increased reach and includes a quick-connect tip for easy and fast changing of spray nozzles. Included with this unit are 0 degrees, 15 degrees, 40 degrees, and soap nozzles for dynamic cleaning capabilities. For more concentrated cleaning power, try the 0 and 15 degree nozzles. These nozzles are quick-connect style for fast and easy swapping from one tip to the next.
This model features an easy to start Honda GCH170 engine and OEM Technologies axial cam pump that team up to produce up to 2.4 GPM of high pressure water that can knock out the toughest stains. Constructed of heavy-duty welded steel, with a powder coated finish, this unit is corrosion resistant and built to last. With (2) 12" never-flat wheels, this pressure washer is simple to transport around the job site on all sorts of different terrain.
This item includes:
-(1) Pressure washer
-(1) 25' Hose
-(4) Quick-connect nozzle tips (0 degrees, 15 degrees, 40 degrees, soap)
-(1) Pint of engine oil
-(1) Detergent siphon tube with filter
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by CETA, which focuses on quality assurance within the controlled environmental testing industry.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSimpson 60808 Megashot Pressure Washer with Honda Engine and 25' Hose - 3000 PSI; 2.4 GPM
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSimpson 60763 Megashot Pressure Washer with Kohler Engine and 25' Hose - 3100 PSI; 2.4 GPM
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register