- Built-in toggle controls for simple on/off operation to hold food hot after plating
- Metal sheathed calrod element heats foods to consistent serving temperatures without drying out
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction is strong; includes brackets for easy installation
- Aluminum reflector retains and precisely directs heat to keep food hot and other surfaces cool
- High wattage, hardwired for easy swap-out or permanent mount; 120V, 2200W
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 36" x 32"
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Noble Chemical 1 qt. / 32 oz. Strike All Purpose Cleaner / Degreaser
- ServIt 423PSWCORD15 Strip Warmer Cord and Plug Set - 120V
- ServIt 423SWCLEGS "C" Style Designer Stainless Steel Legs for Strip Warmers - 2/Set
- ServIt 423SWLEGS 10-16" Adjustable Stainless Steel T-Legs for Strip Warmers - 2/Set
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 72" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 60" x 32"
Keep your prepared foods hot and ready to serve with the ServIt 60" double strip warmer with toggle controls.
This strip warmer is perfect for use in your cafeteria, restaurant, banquet hall, buffet line, or anywhere that you need to keep prepared foods piping hot and fresh for your customers. It uses durable metal sheathed calrod elements to provide plenty of heating power to maintain food's peak serving temperatures but without overcooking or drying out your food.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
2200W of Heating Power
This strip warmer uses durable metal sheathed calrod elements to provide 2200 watts of heating power, hot enough to maintain peak serving temperatures but gentle enough to prevent drying or overcooking. It features an aluminum reflector that is precision angled, directing heat to a precise target area to keep food hot and surfaces outside the zone cool. Despite the reflectors directing constant heat, they do not blacken to provide a consistent heat pattern at all times. This unit must be hardwired, and requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Side-mounted toggle controls are simple to operate and provide one level of heat, so you can be sure your staff does not overheat your foods. Since the controls have only one setting, this warmer is extremely simple to use so that even new employees can get it up and running for the day.
The warmer's heavy-duty stainless steel housing provides excellent durability and corrosion resistance, making it ideal for a busy kitchen environment. For your convenience, mounting brackets are included to make installation as easy as possible.
Pair with Other Accessories
The included bracket in the box gives you the ability to quickly and easily attach your unit to a pre-existing structure, while providing it the minimum clearance needed to protect your unit. Chains can be purchased separately to create a customizable distance between your strip warmer and serving surface, perfect for seasonal menu changes. You can also use ServIt with adjustable or designer legs (sold separately) to provide you with the same hot holding capacity wherever you need it. These legs help keep your strip warmer at optimal holding height ensuring warm foods that aren't dried out, while also made of sleek stainless steel to fit into any venue.
No-Hassle 2 Year Warranty
ServIt Strip Warmers are backed by an industry-leading 2 year “no hassle” replacement warranty. When you buy a ServIt Strip Warmer, you are entrusting it with the quality and safety of your food, which is ultimately your customers' experience. If it goes down, you can be sure that ServIt will quickly and easily make replacing it a breeze, getting a new unit out to you in as little as 24 hours. Don’t wait for a service technician to come out and fix it, simply swap out and get back to business.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:60 Inches
- Depth:15 1/4 Inches
- Height:2 5/8 Inches
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register