Other Available Sizes:
- Built-in toggle controls for simple on/off operation to hold food hot after plating
- Convenient 13" "C" leg design takes up minimal room on countertops and is easily transported
- Durable metal sheathed calrod element provides 350W of power for perfect serving temperatures
- Strong corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction; can withstand the wear of constant use
- Intelligent aluminum reflector precisely directs heat so other surfaces stay cool and safe
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan with Footed Pan Grate - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan with Footed Cooling Rack / Pan Grate - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan with Footed Cooling Rack / Pan Grate - 22 Gauge
Keep your prepared foods hot and ready to serve with the ServIt SWT-18CPMC 18" high wattage strip warmer with on/off toggle controls, cord, and 13" "C" style legs!
This ServIt SWT-18CPMC 18" strip warmer with on/off toggle controls, cord, and 13" "C" style legs is perfect for use in your cafeteria, restaurant, banquet hall, buffet line, or anywhere that you need to keep prepared foods piping hot and fresh. This unit is hot enough to maintain peak serving temperatures, but gentle enough to prevent drying or overcooking of your food.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
350 Watts of Heating Power
Designed with the operator in mind, this strip warmer uses full length durable metal sheathed calrod elements to provide 350 watts of heating power. The aluminum reflector is precision angled, directing heat to a precise target area to keep food hot and surfaces outside the zone cool. Despite the reflectors directing constant heat, they do not blacken to provide a consistent heat pattern at all times.
The aluminum reflector's pyramidal heat pattern eliminates cold spots and the built-in switch guards prevent accidental turning off during use.
The heavy-duty stainless steel housing provides excellent durability and corrosion resistance, while also being easy-to-clean with a crisp appearance.
The attached rubber feet help reduce movement and improve stability in the warmer, virtually eliminating accidental slips or tip-overs.
On/Off Toggle Controls
Side-mounted toggle controls are simple to operate and provide one level of heat, so you can be sure your staff does not overheat your foods. This makes it easy for any employee to switch this unit on at the beginning of the shift where it will warm foods all day.
Convenient "C" Style Legs
The designer "C" style legs are ideal for mobile applications such as pop-up restaurants, kiosks, and catering events. The "C" shape props the warmer on countertops, prep tables, or buffet-style tables with ample clearance. The slim design and 13" fixed height take up minimal counterspace while providing a consistent distance from food to warmer. They are easy to install with the included hardware set, which requires no retro-fitting.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:18 Inches
- Depth:6 1/8 Inches
- Height:13 Inches
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register