- Infinite control allows precision over heat to achieve perfect hot holding temperatures for any dish
- Metal sheathed calrod element heats foods to consistent serving temperatures without drying out
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction is strong; includes brackets for easy installation
- Aluminum reflector retains and precisely directs heat to keep food hot and other surfaces cool
- High wattage, built-in cord & plug for easy startup; 120V, 500W
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 60" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 48" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 60" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 48" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 36" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 72" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 36" x 32"
Keep your prepared foods hot and ready to serve with the ServIt 24" strip warmer with infinite controls and cord.
This strip warmer is perfect for use in your cafeteria, restaurant, banquet hall, buffet line, or anywhere that you need to keep prepared foods piping hot and fresh for your customers. It uses durable metal sheathed calrod elements to provide plenty of heating power to maintain food's peak serving temperatures but without overcooking or drying out your food.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
500W of Heating Power
This strip warmer uses durable metal sheathed calrod elements to provide 500 watts of heating power, hot enough to maintain peak serving temperatures but gentle enough to prevent drying or overcooking. It features an aluminum reflector that is precision angled, directing heat to a precise target area to keep food hot and surfaces outside the zone cool. Despite the reflectors directing constant heat, they do not blacken to provide a consistent heat pattern at all times. This unit includes a cord and plug, and requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Side-mounted infinite controls allow you to make adjustments to the heat level so that you can choose what works best for the food you are serving.
The warmer's heavy-duty stainless steel housing provides excellent durability and corrosion resistance, making it ideal for a busy kitchen environment. For your convenience, mounting brackets are included to make installation as easy as possible.
No-Hassle 2 Year Warranty
ServIt Strip Warmers are backed by an industry-leading 2 year “no hassle” replacement warranty. When you buy a ServIt Strip Warmer, you are entrusting it with the quality and safety of your food, which is ultimately your customers' experience. If it goes down, you can be sure that ServIt will quickly and easily make replacing it a breeze, getting a new unit out to you in as little as 24 hours. Don’t wait for a service technician to come out and fix it, simply swap out and get back to business.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:24 Inches
- Depth:6 1/8 Inches
- Height:2 5/8 Inches
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register