- 20 dispensing valves with sanitary levers
- 400 lb. ice storage capacity
- Configured to work with an optional extended merchandiser to increase merchandising potential
- Ideal for use with half-sized ice cubes
- Patented rocking chute ice dispensing technology to reduce spills
- Flexible manifold makes it easy to change carbonated and non-carbonated flavors
- External carbonator sold separately; 120V
- McCann's E400397 Big Mac Fastflow Carbonator - 115V
- McCann's E200393 Big Mac Economy Carbonator - 220V
- Servend 2741001 CD3A-C Stainless Steel 3-Slot Vertical 12 - 46 oz. Countertop Cup Dispenser Cabinet with Top Condiment Organizer
- Servend 5028069 CD4U-R Stainless Steel 4-Slot Vertical 12 - 44 oz. Countertop Cup Dispenser Cabinet with 5 Lid and Straw Pockets
- Servend 424-CF-E36-1521 Flomatic 1.5 - 3 oz. Post-Mix Valve with Sanitary Lever
- Servend 424-CF-1521 Flomatic 1.5 - 3 oz. Post-Mix Valve with Manual Sanitary Lever
- Servend 424-CF-A36-1521 Flomatic 1.5 - 3 oz. Post-Mix Valve with Automatic Fill Lever
- Servend 424-CF-E36-1521-WI Flomatic 1.5 - 3 oz. Post-Mix HV-Juice Valve with Sanitary Lever
|Servend 2706240 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||602 lb.|
|Depth||30 1/2 Inches|
|Height||32 1/4 Inches|
|Number of Valves||20 Valves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Type||Ice / Beverage Dispenser|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this unit include a carbonator?
- This unit is designed to work with an external carbonator, which is sold separately. For compatible external carbonators please reference our "You May Also Need" section.
Servend 2706240 Details
Designed to meet the needs of your high volume beverage service needs, this Servend 2706240 MDH-402 20 valve sanitary lever countertop ice/beverage dispenser with 400 lb. ice storage is perfect for concessions, fast food restaurants, and stadiums where variety and merchandising potential are important. This model comes equipped with 20 valves to dispense a variety of flavors from one soda machine. Each valve has a sanitary lever to control dispensing. This type of lever touches cups lower along the side rather than coming into contact with the rims to help prevent contamination when refilling cups. Also, since sanitary levers reach farther down below the valves and can be operated with one hand, they meet ADA standards so you can accommodate all customers and employees.
So you can easily switch out carbonated and non-carbonated flavors, this model comes with a flexible, versatile manifold. While some machines take a lot of time to reconfigure, this soda fountain machine lets you swap out colas and other carbonated drinks for lemonade or iced tea in just minutes. Since this unit does not have an internal carbonator, you can purchase one separately to meet the specific beverage volume and installation needs of your business.
To catch customers' attention and increase impulse sales this soda machine comes configured to hold an extended merchandiser. The merchandiser is an option that can be purchased along with this unit and provides greater merchandising potential than a standard 12" high merchandiser!
This model has an ice storage bin with a capacity of 400 lb. It uses rocking chute ice dispensing technology to increase efficiency and reduce the chance of spilling and wasting ice. For this unit to operate at its best, this dispenser is recommended for use with half size ice cubes.
This model requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 30 1/2"
Height: 32 1/4"
Ice Storage Capacity: 400 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register