Servend 020008234 10 Valve Bag in Box Installation Kit
- Complete installation kit for a 10 valve Servend BIB beverage dispenser
- Includes 2 wide x 5 high welded flat rack and 10 Flojet syrup pumps for bag in box syrups
- Primary regulator, secondary regulator, and tubing included
- Connects syrup pumps, water line, and regulator to properly measure liquid prior to dispensing
- Plumbing hardware included for the regulator and dispenser cold plate inlet
You May Also Need
Servend QCD-II Bayonet Style Bag-in-Box Connector
$9.99 / Each
Servend 974-00120-01 100' Roll of 12 Line Bundled Tubing
plus $499.00 / Each
Servend 974-00120X50 50' Roll of 12 Line Bundled Tubing
$272.49 / Each
Use you favorite Narvon bag-in-box beverage flavors with your Servend beverage dispenser. See how easy it is to adapt your dispenser in order to use these bag-in-box flavors.
|Servend 020008234 Specs|
|Width||27 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||17 1/2 Inches|
|Height||62 1/2 Inches|
|Type||Conversion Kits and Adapter Kits|
Customer questions about this product
- What tubing do I need for my BIB rack?
- You will always need two more lines than the number of valves your unit has. Each tubing will have one line for each valve, and then two extra lines for water. For a 20 valve Servend unit, you will need two packs of 12 line tubing. For a 24 valve Servend unit, you will need two packs of 14 line tubing. Choose the length of the tubing based on how far the BIB rack is from the unit.
Servend 020008234 Details
The Servend 020008234 10 valve bag in box installation kit contains the necessary components for installing a Servend 10 valve beverage dispenser. The kit is for use as part of a comprehensive bag in box system, allowing the dispenser to be placed in a public, front-of-house area while storing the in-use syrup boxes in the back-of-house for maintenance and space-efficiency. This particular kit accommodates up to 10 bag in box syrups (sold separately).
A welded rack features 5 tiers for the syrups, with 2 syrups fitting on each tier. 10 Flojet pumps are included in the kit to mount to the rack, as is a primary regulator and a secondary regulator. Both regulators work to dispense the proper amount of syrup at the proper pressure, which is then pushed through a long hose (sold separately) to the beverage dispenser for service. Other tubing comes standard, connecting the pumps to the regulators and syrup boxes. This kit includes the washers, barbed crosses, and other hardware necessary to assemble and connect the kit components.
- 2 x 5 welded flat rack
- Primary regulator
- Secondary regulator
- 10 Flojet syrup pumps
- 100' roll of 1/4" braided tubing
- 100' roll of 3/8" braided beverage tubing
- 50' roll of 3/8" BIB tubing
- Nut and stem assemblies
- Barbed crosses
- Barbed tees
- Cable ties
Width: 27 1/4"
Depth: 17 1/2"
Height: 62 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register