$17.31/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 9||$18.49/Each|
- Tests 0-800ppm
- Includes color chart and 100 test strips
- Easy-to-read color chart for immediate results
- Measures quaternary sanitizing agents to detect exhaustion or excessive amounts
- Simple, reliable, and economical
- Noble Chemical Sani-512 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Sanitizer / Disinfectant - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical 1 Qt. / 32 oz. QuikSan Food Contact Surface Sanitizer
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Lemon Lance Lemon Disinfectant & Detergent Cleaner - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Bacti-Free Third Sink Sanitizer - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical 0.75 oz. Last Call Last Rinse Liquid Sanitizer Packet - 100/Case
- Edwards-Councilor S150E48 Steramine Sanitizer Tablets (Sanitabs) 150 Count Bottle - 6/Case
Customers Also Viewed
|Serim 5152Q Specs|
|Package Size||100 Pieces|
|Test Level||0 - 800 PPM|
|Type||Quaternary Test Strips|
Serim 5152Q Details
These quaternary test strips are the simple, reliable, and economical way to measure the concentration of quaternary sanitizers. Each strip measures concentrations between 0-800ppm (parts per million), with color matches at 0, 75, 150, 400, and 800ppm. The distinct color match at each full unit makes it easy for the user to detect exhaustion of solutions that should be replaced. It also helps avoid the use of excessive amounts of sanitizing agents, to avoid wasting product! Simply remove a strip from the vial, dip the strip into the liquid sanitizing solution, remove immediately, then instantly compare the resulting color with the color chart. The distinct color chart and accurate, reproducible readings give an immediate response for quick and easy use.
Federal, state, and local health regulations require users of quaternary ammonium sanitizer solutions to have appropriate test kits available to verify the strength of sanitizer solutions. It is imperative to ensure that sanitizers are at the proper concentration specified by the individual manufacturer.
The test solution should be 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not test foam. Contact your local, state or federal health department for quaternary ammonium sanitizer concentration requirements. These concentrations may vary depending on your specific application. These test strips should be stored in a room between 59 and 86 degrees Fahrenheit and away from water and humidity. Each bottle is also clearly labeled with lot number and expiration date to have no question as to the age or integrity of the item.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register