Satco S9578 4.5 Watt (40 Watt Equivalent) Transparent Amber LED Light Bulb - 120V (ST19)
- 15,000 hour lifespan
- 550 lumens
- CRI of 80, color temperature of 2300 Kelvin
- 4.5 watt (40 watt equivalent), 120V
- Dimmable design
- Omni-directional ST19 bulb shape with a medium base
- Saves energy compared to incandescent bulbs
- Safer and cooler than other types of bulbs
|Satco S9578 Specs|
|Length||5 3/8 Inches|
|Diameter||2 3/8 Inches|
|Base Style||Standard / Medium|
|Bulb Shape||ST Series|
|Burn Time||15,000 Hr.|
|Color Temperature||Warm Amber|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the number with “K” at the end mean?
- Measured using the Kelvin Scale, this number refers to the color hue emitted by the bulb’s light. Lower Kelvin numbers will have a more yellow output while higher Kelvin numbers will let out a bluer light.
Satco S9578 Details
Save energy and ensure a safe environment with this Satco S9578 4.5 watt transparent amber LED light bulb! This light bulb is equivalent to a 40 watt incandescent light bulb but uses less energy and produces less heat than similar incandescent models. This LED lamp is designed to last up to 15,000 hours and can even be used in damp locations or in completely enclosed light fixtures.
This light bulb has a CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 80 and color temperature of 2300 Kelvin, which means that it provides a warm, amber light. Not only does this bulb yield 550 lumens, but its dimmable design allows it to work with many types of dimmer switches to set the right mood wherever you choose to use it. This model has an ST19 shape which provides an omni-directional light source and it also has a medium base. 120V, 4.5W.
Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 5 3/8"
Maximum Overall Diameter (MOD): 2 3/8"
Due to manufacturer production variations, check the Compatibility resource to ensure this part is suitable for your application.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive, which restricts the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical equipment.
Get paid to review this product!