SaniServ 61442 Membrane Switch
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
SaniServ 61442 Membrane Switch.
True Refrigeration 960922 Thermostat Kit, Electronic
Randell RP CNT0403 Controller
Glastender 07000794 Dixell Controller
Victory 50832112 Wire Harness Digital Input Ultra
Randell RP CNT1204 Control Panda 65000a Frz, Xr40cx
Traulsen 337-60319-00/REF Control Head (Refrig Prog)
Delfield 2183414 Harness,Blower Coil,78
Alto-Shaam CC-34682 Control Board
Get paid to review this product!