SaniServ 109271 Shim Bearing Cap
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
SaniServ 109271 Shim Bearing Cap.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Antunes 7001033 Lower Bearing Kit
Ice-O-Matic 9051001-13P Bushing - 10/Pack
Antunes 7000776 Bearing Kit
Follett Corporation 00130716 JOURNAL HOUSING & BEARING PART
Robot Coupe RV30247 Bearing
Garland / US Range G01247-3 Rear Bushing
Marshall Air 149275 Bearing Kit
Revent 50130200 Ball Bearing
Get paid to review this product!