- Holds up to 20 lb. of ice
- Low profile, 5 gallon capacity allows product to fit in commercial dishwashers
- Designed with a patented HACCP Hanger that attaches to ice machines for easy filling
- Raised Tri-Grips provide secure handling when transporting
- Integrated Handi-Hook lets you hang the tote upside down for sanitary drying and storage
Never struggle to fill up an ice bucket again with this durable San Jamar SI6100 Shorty Saf-T-Ice ice tote bucket.
Designed to transport up to 20 lb. of ice, this bucket is perfect for restaurants, cafes, bars, and catering services. Regardless of your facility, this ice tote will ensure that your drinks are kept cold and your ice is kept sanitary and safe.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
"This is one of my favorite products! It is used daily to transfer ice from ice machine to soda dispenser. I love the handle with the convenient hook for attachment to the ice bin, so it does not get so heavy when filled with ice."Read More Reviews
Instead of making an icy mess when filling the bucket, always have it nearby. Designed with a patented HACCP Hanger, this tote attaches directly to ice machines for faster, easier, and more efficient filling. Plus, it can also be hung upside down via the integrated Handi-Hook when not in use to ensure safe and sanitary drying.
Because maintaining your drink station's ice supply shouldn't be painful and uncomfortable, this bucket features an integrated handle for comfort and raised Tri-grips for secure handling. Thanks to the handle's special design, stocking ice won't seem as much of a chore as when you struggled to deal with your old ice bucket.
Accommodating up to 20 lb. of ice and holding up to 5 gallons of water, this bucket is the perfect balance between a large capacity and an easy-to-use container that won't get unbearably heavy when filled with ice.
By hanging this bucket upside down when not in use, you ensure safe and sanitary drying. You'll no longer have to worry about contaminants collecting in the bottom of the tote or losing valuable storage space!
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- 10 Inches
- 14 3/4 Inches
Frequently Purchased Together
- San Jamar SI5000 Saf-T-Ice Ice Scoop Holder with 6-10 oz. Ice Scoop
- San Jamar SI9500 Saf-T-Scoop 64-86 oz. Food Safe Ice Scoop
- San Jamar SI2000 Saf-T-Ice Ice Scoop Holder
- San Jamar SI7500 Saf-T-Scoop 12-16 oz. Food Safe Ice Scoop
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Tier Speed Rail - 32"
- Vollrath 68298 11 Qt. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Colander with Base and Handles
- San Jamar RCU128 Rapi-Kool® ; 4L (128 oz.) Rapid Cooling Paddle
- San Jamar SI7000 Saf-T-Ice Ice Scoop Holder with 12-16 oz. Ice Scoop
- Carlisle 4073100 18" Roll 'N Grip Adjustable Brush, Broom & Mop Closet Rack / Hanger
- Rubbermaid FG253100BLA Executive Series™ Lobby Pro Plastic Upright Dust Pan
- Medi-First 807P50P 50 Person 188 Piece First Aid Kit
- Vollrath 30223 Super Pan V® 1/2 Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Perforated Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
29 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
2 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register