- Sample item provides a low-commitment way to see and handle a product in person
- Limit one per order
- Cut glass design provides a refined vintage look
- Perfect for serving whiskey neat, on the rocks, or in cocktails
- Excellent clarity effectively showcases your drinks
|Height||3 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||3 1/16 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 5/16 Inches|
|Glass Style||Straight Sided|
|Product Line||Acopa Gardenia|
|Type||Rocks Glasses, Whiskey Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Where can I find more Acopa samples?
- All Acopa samples can be found together here.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
By ordering this Acopa sample, you're able to touch and see it in person to ensure it meets all the unique requirements of your foodservice space before committing to the purchase of a full case of 5535011G. Serve your fine spirits in style with the help of this Acopa Gardenia 11 oz. rocks / old fashioned glass. Perfect for serving whiskey neat, on the rocks, or in cocktails, this glass features an exquisite cut glass design offering a refined vintage look your guests are sure to appreciate. A weighted sham provides a quality feel in your hands and stability on your bar counter, while its exceptional clarity expertly showcases the colors of your drinks to ensure an eye-catching presentation.
Featuring a durable, thick-walled glass construction, this rocks glass is designed to withstand daily wear and tear in your bar, restaurant, or other busy commercial establishment. The hefty construction will also increase the perceived value of the drinks you're serving. Straight sides make this glass stronger and less prone to breakage than curved glasses, helping to reduce replacement costs, while the glass's textured surface provides a reliable grip to reduce the risk of slippage.
An ever-expanding brand, Acopa is known for its high-quality items and exceptional value. From trendy dinnerware and timeless flatware to long-lasting glassware and stylish catering and beverage service supplies, Acopa is your destination for any tabletop and front of house need. Created with the consumer in mind, Acopa has the perfect solution for a variety of food service and hospitality establishments.
Top Diameter: 3 5/16"
Bottom Diameter: 3 1/16"
Height: 3 1/2"
Capacity: 11 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register