$9.87/EachShips free with Plus
- Fits Rubbermaid 1721 and 1722 tote boxes
- Rated to be safe for direct food contact in meat and poultry plants
- USDA tested
- Made of high density polyethylene
- Snaps tight for a secure fit
- Ideal for temperatures between -10 degrees Fahrenheit to 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- High stress, crack-resistance
- Keeps contaminants away from supplies and tools
- Shipping Weight
- 1.5 lb.
- 19 5/8 Inches
- 15 5/8 Inches
- 1 Inch
- Made in America
Rubbermaid FG172000GRAY Details
Protect and cover your kitchen equipment and supplies with the Rubbermaid 1720 palletote box lid. Each lid is made of high density polyethylene for long-lasting durability. Even in high stress situations this lid is crack-resistant. The materials are tested by the USDA and they are rated to be safe for direct food contact in meat and poultry plants.
Plus, it's ideal for temperatures between -10 degrees Fahrenheit to 130 degrees Fahrenheit. This lid snaps on tight to compatible boxes (sold separately) to ensure a secure fit. Great for storage rooms and transporting supplies for catering companies, this lid is the perfect way to ensure your materials stay safe and organized when they're not in use!
Length: 19 5/8"
Width: 15 5/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register