Robot Coupe 502169 Off Button
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Robot Coupe 502169 Off Button.
|Robot Coupe CL-50 Gourmet|
|Robot Coupe CL-50 Ultra E|
|Robot Coupe CL-50E|
|Robot Coupe CL-60|
|Robot Coupe CL50E|
|Robot Coupe CL-60E|
|Robot Coupe CL-60E V.V.|
Robot Coupe 117637 Gasket
Robot Coupe 39209 On/Off Switch Assy
Robot Coupe 28026 Pusher Feed Head
Robot Coupe 101854 15/32" Dicing Grid
Robot Coupe 117173 Latch
Robot Coupe 59155 Stainless Steel Cutter Bowl Assembly
Robot Coupe 27169 Fine Serrated "S" Blade
Robot Coupe 28196 1/4" Slicing Disc
Get paid to review this product!