Revent 50223311 Door Limit Switch
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Revent 50223311 Door Limit Switch.
Vulcan 00-850626 Micro Switch
Master-Bilt 02-71602 Switch Door Tgf23f Svc271d 1
Master-Bilt 02-71298 Micro Switch On/Off Ccr49-Df
Garland / US Range 30Z1459 Microswitch - Replaced 30z0240
Frymaster 8064130SP Switch Box Assy. H50
Sammic 2059305 Microswitch
Baxter 01-1M2824-00001 Air Flow Switch
TurboChef I1-3207 Service Kit Ngo, Switch Paddle
Get paid to review this product!