Regency 14" x 24" Chrome Wire Wall Mount Shelf
- Recommended for use in dry environments
- Built to accommodate up to 600 lb. of evenly distributed weight
- Wire design provides ample airflow around shelf contents
- Ideal for back-of-house or office storage applications
- Mounting bracket with 1/4" diameter wire; includes concrete installation mounting hardware
Regency Space Solutions
Customer questions about this product
- Can I mix and match Regency shelving components with other popular shelving brands?
- Regency shelving is designed to work with many popular brands of shelving, including Metro Super Erecta and Advance Tabco. However, it's important to note that each type of component must be from the same brand, due to minor variations in size between brands.
For example, you can use Metro Super Erecta shelves with Regency posts, but all of the shelves must be Metro and all of the posts must be Regency. However, you cannot use a few Advance Tabco shelves and a few Regency shelves on the same set of posts at the same time, or two Metro posts and two Regency posts on the same shelving unit.
- Can I convert this stationary unit to a mobile one?
- This shelving component is designed to be stationary and is not compatible with casters. If you are looking for mobile shelving, consider a shelving kit with casters or a caster-ready mobile shelving post.
- How important is the weight capacity of my shelving?
- It is imperative to consider weight capacity when selecting a shelving unit for commercial applications. Not only does weight capacity affect how much product can be stored at one time, but it affects how well the unit withstands use. If a unit is used to hold more weight than it has been approved to hold, the excess weight will compromise the unit’s integrity, damage its construction, and potentially void its warranty. Plus, because storage needs evolve with a business, selecting a unit with a high capacity can help ensure that it accommodates both immediate and future needs.
- Can I use this mobile shelving unit as a cart?
- While casters do make the rack mobile, it is still designed for storage and not for transport applications. Moving it from the wall for cleaning is an appropriate use of its mobility.
Perfect for a variety of commercial applications, this Regency 14" x 24" wall mount chrome wire shelf provides convenience, durability, and space-efficient storage. It features a chrome bracket and 14" x 24" shelf, making it suitable for dry environments. Its wire design also ensures ample airflow around its contents, which is particularly important for long-term storage applications. Plus, the shelf accommodates up to 600 lb. of evenly distributed weight and boasts a commercial-grade construction for maximum durability. From the back-of-house to the janitorial closet, the shelf is great for storing and organizing supplies!
Assembly is fast and easy so that it can be used shortly after delivery. For secure installation, the wall bracket comes with concrete installation mounting hardware.
Capacity: 600 lb.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:supplies strength storage shelves satisfied minutes less installation cleaning
I purchased this item so I can storage my cleaning supplies and I was satisfied with the strength on the shelves. The installation took less than 10 minutes. So overall a good product.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register