Earn up to $1,570.56 back (157,056 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Double stack design includes (2) ovens for optimal space efficiency; stacking kit included
- iCookingSuite ensures that your food is cooked to perfection every time
- Establishes a space-saving configuration for two Combi ovens, yet uses the footprint of just one oven
- iProductionManager intuitively organizes and sequences the order of food production for best results
- Kit includes (2) 6 pan full-size liquid propane ovens, stacking kit, and open base oven stand
Rational CC1GRRA.0000239 x2, 60.75.752, 60.31.203 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 471 lb.
- 42 1/4 Inches
- 41 Inches
- 31 5/8 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208/240 Volts
- Without Boiler
- Control Type
- Door Type
- Full Sized Food Pan Capacity
- Full Sized Sheet Pan Capacity
- Installation Type
- Number of Chambers
- Number of Decks
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Racks
- Pan Type
- Full Size Sheet Pans
- Power Type
- Liquid Propane
- Full Size
- Steam Source
- Combi Ovens
Customer questions about this product
- Is this unit compatible with Ultravent or Ultravent Plus?
- No, only electric units can utilize Ultravent or Ultravent Plus. Gas units are not compatible.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Is this shipping time on this item different for special orders?
- Special order changes to factory standard models can carry an 8 to 13 week shipping time.
- Am I able to order this item if I am outside of the United States?
- Yes, however please note that on orders with a destination outside of the United States, we are required to add an additional 30% to our quoted price, due to Rational's cross border policy.
- How many shelves / racks come with this oven?
- This oven includes a number of racks equal to 1/2 the pan capacity listed in the title. So for instance:
20-Pan = 10 racks
10-Pan = 5 racks
6-Pan = 3 racks
Double ovens with a stacking kit include twice this amount (for example, a kit with (2) 6-pan ovens comes with 3 racks in each oven, for a total of 6 racks, and 12 pans of total capacity.
The given pan capacity reflects the number of pans that can be held on the slides. If you wish to use a pan size that will not fit inside the pan slides, you can use the racks or order more racks to accommodate them.
Rational CC1GRRA.0000239 x2, 60.75.752, 60.31.203 Details
Whether you want to cook, steam, roast, or even bake, making a wide variety of food within a single unit has never been easier than with this Rational iCombi Pro liquid propane oven, and you can now double that productivity with this stacked Duo Model.
Maximizing space is essential in any kitchen, which is why so many restaurants maximize their productivity with this Combi Duo. With a stacking kit, the two Combi ovens can safely and securely be placed on top of one another for maximum flexibility and to fit into a one-oven footprint. Not only does this increase your cooking capacity, but having two separate units means that you can simultaneously work in different cooking modes as well.
For efficient cooking intelligence, this kit includes two iCombi Pro ovens, whose patented iCookingSuite design offers six convenient cooking modes. This allows it to detect product-specific requirements and load size and make intelligent adjustments to give you consistent results every time. Each oven accommodates up to six full-size sheet pans or twelve full-size steam table pans and features efficient iProductionManager and iDensityControl functions. These features intuitively organize the production process so that the ideal sequence of dishes is utilized and the optimal cabinet climate is maintained. For care and maintenance, the iCareSystem smart cleaning and descaling feature caters to your specific level of usage and limescale buildup. It detects the level of soiling and makes appropriate recommendations for water and chemical levels, making it environmentally friendly and energy efficient.
No oven is complete without a proper place to sit, which is why this kit is equipped with an open base oven stand. Made of strong stainless steel, this stand directly mounts to the base of the iCombi Pro oven, keeping your oven at an ideal, elevated working height. This stand's open design allows for full ventilation and saves space in a small kitchen footprint. Plus, because it's stationary, it prevents the stand from accidentally rolling during operation.
- (2) Rational iCombi Pro 6 pan full-size liquid propane Combi ovens - 208/240V, 1 phase
- (1) Rational 60.75.752 stacking kit
- (1) Rational 60.31.203 42 5/8" x 34 7/8" x 7 7/8" open base oven stand
Oven Overall Dimensions:
Left to Right: 42 1/4"
Front to Back: 41"
Height: 31 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Rational CC1GRRA.0000239 x2, 60.75.752, 60.31.203
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register