Rational 8720.1552US Installation Kit for Model 61, 62, and 101 Electric Combi Ovens
- For use with select Rational electric combi ovens
- Required for installation
- Includes essential pipes, wires, hoses, and more
Customer questions about this product
- Am I able to order this item if I am outside of the United States?
- Yes, however please note that on orders with a destination outside of the United States, we are required to add an additional 15% to our quoted price, due to Rational's cross border policy.
Rational 8720.1552US Details
For use with select Rational SelfCookingCenter whitefficiency electric combi ovens, this 8720.1552US installation kit helps ensure the optimal performance of your oven from day one. The kit includes a series of essential items such as pipes, wires, hoses, and more that are required for proper set-up.
This item must be purchased with the Rational Certified Installation Program.
- 50' AWG black stranded wire
- 10' Sealtite 3/4" flexible conduit
- 3/4" Sealtite straight connector
- 3/4" Sealtite 90 degree connector
- 3/4" x 3/4" male union piece
- 2" copper pipe with T-fitting
- 2" copper pipe with 90 degree elbow and female to male connection
- 2" copper pipe with 90 degree long sweep
- 2" copper pipe coupling
- (2) 2" copper pipes with 90 degree elbow
- (2) 2" copper pipes with 45 degree elbow
- (2) 90 degree fresh water elbows
- (2) 3/4" minnies
- (2) 2" minnies
- (2) 3/4" water connector hoses with 5/8" ID, 3/4" female hose thread on both ends, and 60" long stainless steel braid cover; NSF Listed
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register