- For use with select Rational electric combi ovens
- Required for installation
- Includes essential pipes, screws, and other parts
- Shipping Weight
- 10 lb.
- Installation Kits
Customer questions about this product
Am I able to order this item if I am outside of the United States?
Yes, however please note that on orders with a destination outside of the United States, we are required to add an additional 30% to our quoted price, due to Rational's cross border policy.
Rational 87.01.402US Details
For use with select Rational SelfCookingCenter whitefficiency electric combi ovens, this 87.01.402US installation kit helps ensure the optimal performance of your oven from day one. The kit includes a series of essential items such as pipes, hoses, screws, and other parts that are required for proper set-up.
This item must be purchased with the Rational Certified Installation Program.
- 3/4" x 72" food and beverage hose with 3/4" NPT connection
- 1 1/2" x 8' DWV copper drainage pipe
- 1 1/2" DWV copper sanitary tee
- 1 1/2" DWV 90 EL copper pipe
- 1 1/2" DWV copper coupling
- 15-30 straight blade receptacle
- Coverplate for 15-30/15-50
- 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" flexible coupling
- (2) 1 1/2" NPT 90 degree street elbows
- (2) 1 1/2" NPT 45 degree street elbows
- (2) 1 1/2" 90 degree fresh water elbows
- (2) 1 1/4" EMT minnies
- (2) 1 1/2" EMT two-hole straps
- (2) 2" EMT two-hole straps
- (6) 10-12" x 1" plastic anchor screws
- (10) 8" x 1 1/2" short metal pan combo screws
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register