Rational 6014.1202 Granite Enamel Roasting Pan - 10 1/2" x 12" x 3/4"
- Great for roasting, braising, or baking
- 10 1/2" x 12" x 3/4"
- Superior heat conductivity browns your product perfectly
- Fully contoured corners ensure that no contents are lost during cooking process
- Sturdy granite enamel material is non-stick, making clean up easy
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
Rational 6014.1202 Details
Looking for a food pan for your Rational combi oven that allows you to perfectly roast, braise, pan fry, or bake your signature dishes? Try this Rational 6014.1202 granite enamel roasting pan! This versatile and convenient pan features fully contoured corners, ensuring you that none of your food will be lost during the cooking process. Plus, the superior heat conductivity uniformly browns your product, which offers you a consistently crispy breaded product, tender, juicy roast, or perfectly puffed pastry every time.
This dependable and nearly indestructible food pan is made with granite enamel material and features non-stick properties, which eases the transition from food pan to plate, while also improving the quality of the presentation. Additionally, having a non-stick surface makes clean up a breeze!
Length: 10 1/2"
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!