- Prepare a wide range of pan fried foods
- Griddled surface ensures even browning
- TriLax nonstick coating prevents sticking
- Dual handles for easy lifting and carrying
Rational 60.73.272 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 3 lb.
- 10 Inches
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- Am I able to order this item if I am outside of the United States?
- Yes, however please note that on orders with a destination outside of the United States, we are required to add an additional 30% to our quoted price, due to Rational's cross border policy.
Rational 60.73.272 Details
Roast, bake, or pan fry your customers' favorite dishes all with one piece of equipment by adding this Rational 60.73.272 10" large roasting / baking pan to your collection of Rational combi oven accessories! This roasting pan allows you to prepare a wide range of foods in smaller batch sizes without sacrificing the high-quality cooking experience of your combi oven.
The pan's griddled surface ensures even browning on all sides, and the TriLax coating prevents food from sticking without the need for additional oils and release sprays. Plus, the dual handles on each pan make lifting and carrying easy.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register