Rational 60.71.617 12" x 20" Dual Grilling and Roasting Platter
- Dual sided design for grilling and roasting
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- Continuous lip on roasting side contains grease from fatty foods
- TriLax non-stick coating
- Measures 12" x 20"
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- Am I able to order this item if I am outside of the United States?
- Yes, however please note that on orders with a destination outside of the United States, we are required to add an additional 30% to our quoted price, due to Rational's cross border policy.
Rational 60.71.617 Details
Grill, bake, and roast with this Rational 60.71.617 12" x 20" dual grilling and roasting platter! Its dual sided design makes this versatile platter a valuable addition to your collection of Rational combi oven accessories. One side features grooves that provide luscious grill marks on meats, fish, vegetables, and whatever else you choose to cook. The other side has a smooth finish that is perfect for cooking bacon, toast, and many other foods. With a continuous lip on the roasting side, it is great for safely collecting grease from fatty foods and breakfast meats.
This tray features excellent thermal conductivity so that you can place foods directly on the cold platter and still get optimum results. Better thermal conductivity also allows food to heat and cook evenly. Plus, this tray features a special TriLax non-stick coating that prevents foods from sticking to the tray. This ensures that food releases properly without the need for additional oils and sprays.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register