- 8 round molds great for fried eggs, omelettes, or tortillas
- Ensures uniform browning and consistency
- Non-stick TriLax coating for quick and easy release
- Ideal for high-volume baking
- Compatible with Rational iCombi Classic and iCombi Pro models
Rational 60.71.157 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 2.36 lb.
- 20 7/8 Inches
- 12 13/16 Inches
Customer questions about this product
- Am I able to order this item if I am outside of the United States?
- Yes, however please note that on orders with a destination outside of the United States, we are required to add an additional 30% to our quoted price, due to Rational's cross border policy.
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
Rational 60.71.157 Details
Great for high-volume baking, the Rational 60.71.157 Multibaker 12 13/16" x 20 7/8" non-stick 8 mold baking pan helps expedite baking numerous servings at once. Each of its 8 round molds makes it easy to cook omelettes or even tortillas. Brownies for a chocolate treat a la mode or small and savory breads are also great applications for this pan. To enjoy maximum efficiency, use the pan to cook up to 160 fried eggs in just 2 minutes!
The pan allows for uniform browning and boasts TriLax, which is a non-stick coating that ensures quick and easy release. This helps baked products slide right out of the pan while remaining intact for a flawless presentation. TriLax is recommended for use in heat up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. After use, the pan is easy to clean and sanitize. This pan is compatible with Rational iCombi Classic and iCombi Pro models.
Length: 20 7/8"
Width: 12 13/16"
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register