This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Washable label design withstands up to 500 commercial wash cycles without peeling
- 1 label replaces 500 single-use food rotation labels; up to 23x less costly than comparable dissolvable labels
- Marker ink is non-toxic, non-hazardous, and odorless; sustains through steam, condensation, boiling water, and freezing water
- Ink erases easily with bamboo microfiber cloth
- Double-layer 100% bamboo microfiber cloth design offers extreme durability; 3x more absorbent than cotton
Other Products from this Line
- Puracycle 702443580049 Remarkable Washable / Reusable Plain Label Kit with 3 Wax Pencils and 3 High-Density Melamine Sponges
- Puracycle 702443580001 Remarkable High-Density Melamine Foam Sponge for Washable / Reusable Labels - 12/Pack
- Puracycle 702443579852 Remarkable 1 3/4" x 8 1/2" Washable / Reusable Day of the Week Bottlewrap Label - 25/Pack
Streamline your food labels system in a flash this revolutionary Puracycle 702443580018 Remarkable washable / reusable day of the week label kit with 3 foodservice markers and 2 microfiber cloths!
Truly re-markable and washable, each label can be written on and erased like a whiteboard and withstands up to 500 wash cycles in a commercial dishwasher without peeling. It ensures complete and easy-to-read labels, with checkboxes for all 7 days of the week and fields for item, name, quantity, date, and use-by date. This kit includes everything you need to change your kitchen's food-labels game. The 3 foodservice markers are ideal for even the most extreme foodservice environments, and the 2 bamboo microfiber cloths readily erase writing on labels with just a bit of water and friction.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Withstands Up to 500 Commercial Wash Cycles
With their washable design, each Puracycle label can be written on and erased like a whiteboard and withstands up to 500 wash cycles in a commercial dishwasher without peeling. After a year of use or 500 wash cycles, simply peel off the label to remove.
3 Foodservice Markers
A superior option to Sharpies, the 3 foodservice markers boast a nontoxic, non-hazardous, odorless ink that writes permanent on paper. The ink remains on Puracycle labels, without smudging, through steam, condensation, boiling water, and freezing water.
2 Bamboo Cloths
Use the bamboo microfiber cloths to erase writing on labels with just a bit of water and friction. Its double-layer, looped design offers extreme durability, the bamboo viscose fibers capable of removing grease and spills with just hot running water.
No Icky Residue
Unlike conventional options, Puracycle Remarkable labels eliminate the need to scratch, pick at, or scrub off labels before washing. Because they don't leave an icky residue, they help your kitchen avoid health code violations.
Cut Costs in Your Commercial Kitchen
Apply just one label per year to each of your food bins with Puracycle labels. They are also up to 23x less costly than comparable dissolvable labels, up to 16x less costly than comparable removable labels, and up to 7x less costly than masking tape.
The Environmentally Friendly Food Bin Label
50 Puracycle Remarkable labels replace 25,000 single-use labels or 35 rolls of masking tape. The environmentally conscious choice, they not only dramatically reduce paper and tape waste but are also recyclable after their year of use.
Bamboo cloth is not only a sustainable alternative to cotton, paper, and polyester cloths, but it is also up to 3x more absorbent than cotton.
For the best results when applying Puracycle Remarkable labels, follow these steps!
1. Thoroughly clean and dry all food bins.
2. Apply the label from the center outward, smoothing as you go to avoid air bubbles or creases.
3. Allow the label to sit for 24 to 48 hours before use for a full waterlock seal.
4. Use one of the foodservice markers to write on the label.
5. Give the writing 20 seconds to dry, and then it's good to go!
(When it's time to wash the bin, simply erase any markings with one of the bamboo cloths with wet friction.)
Puracycle: Truly Re-markable
Puracycle Remarkable labels and accessories are designed to help your commercial kitchen save time, cut costs, maintain sanitary conditions, and reduce waste. They are a no-brainer for the modern, eco-conscious commercial kitchen.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software