Other Available Designs:
- Washable label design withstands up to 500 commercial wash cycles without peeling
- Accepts writing from any marker, including Puracycle and Sharpie brands
- Writing erases with any type of friction, including from a Remarkable sponge or cloth (sold separately)
- 1 label replaces 500 single-use food rotation labels; up to 20x less costly than comparable dissolvable labels
- Does not leave residue after removal
- Puracycle 702443579869 Remarkable 9" x 7" White 100% Bamboo Multi-Purpose Microfiber Cloth - 2/Pack
- Puracycle 702443580001 Remarkable High-Density Melamine Foam Sponge for Washable / Reusable Labels - 12/Pack
- Puracycle 702443579999 Remarkable High-Density Melamine Foam Sponge for Washable / Reusable Labels - 3/Pack
$1.89/PackOut Of Stock
Swap 500 single-use food labels for a single label with this revolutionary Puracycle 702443579852 Remarkable 1 3/4" x 8 1/2" washable / reusable day of the week bottlewrap label!
Truly re-markable and washable, each label can be written on and erased like a whiteboard and withstands up to 500 wash cycles in a commercial dishwasher without peeling. It ensures complete and easy-to-read labels, with checkboxes for all 7 days of the week and fields for item, name, quantity, date, and use-by date. 25 Puracycle Remarkable bottlewrap labels are up to 20x less costly than comparable dissolvable labels, up to 13x less costly than comparable removable labels, and up to 7x less costly than masking tape.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Withstands Up to 500 Commercial Wash Cycles
With their washable design, each Puracycle label can be written on and erased like a whiteboard and withstands up to 500 wash cycles in a commercial dishwasher without peeling. After a year of use or 500 wash cycles, simply peel off the label to remove.
Use Any Marker
Puracycle labels accept any form of permanent ink, including Sharpies, but are best used with a Puracycle wax pencil or an odorless, nontoxic Puracycle marker (both sold separately), which are designed specifically for foodservice environments.
Erases with Friction
Writing on the label erases with any type of friction, including from a Puracycle Remarkable sponge or cloth (sold separately). When it's time to wash the bin, simply erase any markings with wet friction.
No Icky Residue
Unlike conventional options, Puracycle Remarkable labels eliminate the need to scratch, pick at, or scrub off labels before washing. Because they don't leave an icky residue, they help your kitchen avoid health code violations.
Cut Costs in Your Commercial Kitchen
Apply just one label per year to each of your bottles with Puracycle labels. They are also up to 20x less costly than comparable dissolvable labels, up to 13x less costly than comparable removable labels, and up to 7x less costly than masking tape.
The Environmentally Friendly Bottle Label
25 Puracycle Remarkable bottlewrap labels replace 12,500 single-use labels or 18 rolls of masking tape. The environmentally conscious choice, they not only dramatically reduce paper and tape waste but are also recyclable after their year of use.
For the best results when applying Puracycle Remarkable labels, follow these steps!
1. Thoroughly clean and dry all bottles.
2. Apply the label from the center outward, smoothing as you go to avoid air bubbles or creases.
3. Allow the label to sit for 24 to 48 hours before use for a full waterlock seal.
4. Use a Puracycle foodservice marker or wax pencil (sold separately) to write on the label!
5. Give the writing 20 seconds to dry, and then it's good to go!
(When it's time to wash the bottle, simply erase any markings with wet friction.)
Puracycle: Truly Re-markable
Puracycle Remarkable labels and accessories are designed to help your commercial kitchen save time, cut costs, maintain sanitary conditions, and reduce waste. They are a no-brainer for the modern, eco-conscious commercial kitchen.
- Width:8 1/2 Inches
- Height:1 3/4 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register