This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Designs:
- Washable label design withstands up to 500 commercial wash cycles without peeling
- Accepts writing from any marker, including Puracycle and Sharpie brands
- Writing erases with any type of friction, including from a Remarkable sponge or cloth (sold separate
- 1 label replaces 500 single-use food rotation labels; up to 23x less costly than comparable dissolva
- Does not leave residue after removal
Other Products from this Line
- Puracycle 702443580049 Remarkable Washable / Reusable Plain Label Kit with 3 Wax Pencils and 3 High-Density Melamine Sponges
- Puracycle 702443579937 Remarkable 2 3/8" x 3 3/4" Washable / Reusable Allergen Label - 20/Pack
- Puracycle 702443579852 Remarkable 1 3/4" x 8 1/2" Washable / Reusable Day of the Week Bottlewrap Label - 25/Pack
Swap 500 single-use food labels for a single label with this revolutionary Puracycle 702443579821 Remarkable 2" x 3" washable / reusable plain label!
Truly re-markable and washable, each label can be written on and erased like a whiteboard and withstands up to 500 wash cycles in a commercial dishwasher without peeling. The plain design offers plenty of room for any necessary information you need to include on the label, such as contents, quantity, or date. 50 Puracycle Remarkable labels are up to 23x less costly than comparable dissolvable labels, up to 16x less costly than comparable removable labels, and up to 7x less costly than masking tape.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Withstands Up to 500 Commercial Wash Cycles
With their washable design, each Puracycle label can be written on and erased like a whiteboard and withstands up to 500 wash cycles in a commercial dishwasher without peeling. After a year of use or 500 wash cycles, simply peel off the label to remove.
Use Any Marker
Puracycle labels accept any form of permanent ink, including Sharpies, but are best used with a Puracycle wax pencil or an odorless, nontoxic Puracycle marker (both sold separately), which are designed specifically for foodservice environments.
Erases with Friction
Writing on the label erases with any type of friction, including from a Puracycle Remarkable sponge or cloth (sold separately). When it's time to wash the bin, simply erase any markings with wet friction.
No Icky Residue
Unlike conventional options, Puracycle Remarkable labels eliminate the need to scratch, pick at, or scrub off labels before washing. Because they don't leave an icky residue, they help your kitchen avoid health code violations.
Cut Costs in Your Commercial Kitchen
Apply just one label per year to each of your food bins with Puracycle labels. They are also up to 23x less costly than comparable dissolvable labels, up to 16x less costly than comparable removable labels, and up to 7x less costly than masking tape.
The Environmentally Friendly Food Bin Label
50 Puracycle Remarkable labels replace 25,000 single-use labels or 35 rolls of masking tape. The environmentally conscious choice, they not only dramatically reduce paper and tape waste but are also recyclable after their year of use.
For the best results when applying Puracycle Remarkable labels, follow these steps!
1. Thoroughly clean and dry all food bins.
2. Apply the label from the center outward, smoothing as you go to avoid air bubbles or creases.
3. Allow the label to sit for 24 to 48 hours before use for a full waterlock seal.
4. Use a Puracycle foodservice marker or wax pencil (sold separately) to write on the label!
5. Give the writing 20 seconds to dry, and then it's good to go!
(When it's time to wash the bin, simply erase any markings with wet friction.)
Puracycle: Truly Re-markable
Puracycle Remarkable labels and accessories are designed to help your commercial kitchen save time, cut costs, maintain sanitary conditions, and reduce waste. They are a no-brainer for the modern, eco-conscious commercial kitchen.
- Width:3 Inches
- Height:2 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register