Prince Castle 540-484S KIT, HEATER & BASE
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Prince Castle 540-484S KIT, HEATER & BASE.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Prince Castle DHB2PT-46KFC|
|Prince Castle DHB2PT-46KFCCED|
|Prince Castle DHB2PT-46KFCCEL|
|Prince Castle DHB2PT-46KFCCEN|
|Prince Castle DHB4PT-20A|
A la Cart 26261-1 Catch
Henny Penny 25957 Air Duct (1/3 Size)
Wilder 6FME540P Temp Control
Cres Cor 0848 075 01 Temp Sensor
Frymaster 8073310 Display, Rear Slot Uhc Mcd''S
Metro RPC13-113 Thermostat
BevLes 784663 Digital Controller
Alto-Shaam GS-2891 Gasket Material/Ft
Get paid to review this product!