- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
|Shipping Weight||1.03 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- I’m being asked to enter my model and serial number at checkout for this part – what does this mean?
- The manufacturer requires your equipment model and serial number to ship this part. Please note that entering this information is not a guarantee of compatibility, and you should still consult with a service technician and/or product literature to ensure you are ordering the correct part. If you don’t have your model / serial number readily available, you may still check out and the Custom Quote Team will follow up with you via email to obtain it before the order for this item is placed.
- Will I need to enter my model and serial number for this part?
- The manufacturer requires your equipment model and serial number to ship this part. If you don’t have this information readily available, you may still check out and the Custom Quote Team will follow up with you via email.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Can the utility type, serial number, or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you require additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting manufacturer literature and resources for your equipment to verify the correct part.
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
Pizzamaster 50664 R1A R1A Overheat Release Shunt.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
We recommend entering your unit's serial number into the box provided during the checkout process. That way, we can check to make sure the part you are ordering is the correct one. If you choose to omit the serial number, you are accepting responsibility for the part's compatibility with your unit.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register