Pitco PP11128 Wire, Ignition
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Pitco PP11128 Wire, Ignition.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Imperial 0310 40 Pilot Burner/Fryer
Nieco 14119 Pilot
Vulcan 00-762972-0000A Pilot Assy 4 Burner
Frymaster 8101773 Pilot Assy, .013 Itt Lp Gas
All Points 51-1329 1/4" CCT LP Gas Pilot Burner Assembly
Henny Penny 79132-2 Pilot-Pfg-600 Lp
Groen Z003751 Pilot Burner
Pilot Burner with Electrode; 3/16" Tube; Natural Gas; 36" Wire
Get paid to review this product!