Pitco P5045651 Gas Valve
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Pitco P5045651 Gas Valve.
All Points 56-1037 Steam, Water, Oil, Gas Ball / Shut-Off Valve; 3/4" FPT; Threaded Ends
All Points 52-1087 Gas Valve; 1/8" Gas In / Out; Adapter Outlets Included
Southbend 1178202 Valve, Hi-Low
All Points 52-1084 Gas Valve with Knob - No Orifice; Natural Gas; 1/8" Gas In x 3/8"-27 Gas Out
Groen Z082908 Valve Gas Honeywell
Vulcan 00-715080 Valve Burner
All Points 52-1107 Burner Gas Valve - 1/4" Gas In x 1/2"-27 Gas Out with Adjustable Hood Orifice
Legion 456724 3/4 In 30 Psi Valve
Get paid to review this product!