Earn up to $126.96 back (12,696 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Types:
- Semi-automatic design prompts when it is time to shock
- Voice and visual prompts with CPR countdown timer and multiple protocols
- Includes 2 sets of adult electrode pads, non-rechargeable battery, and accessory pack
- Large screen with ECG function, manual AED override, 150 - 360 joules
- Physician's prescription included
Works WithView All Items
- Physio-Control 11101-000016 Child Electrode Pad Set for LIFEPAK 500, LIFEPAK CR Plus, LIFEPAK EXPRESS, and LIFEPAK 1000 AEDs (3202380-001)
- Physio-Control 11101-000017 Child Electrode Pad Starter Kit for LIFEPAK 500, LIFEPAK CR Plus, LIFEPAK EXPRESS, and LIFEPAK 1000 AEDs
- Physio-Control 11141-000100 4-Year Non-Rechargeable Lithium Battery Kit with Discharger for LIFEPAK 1000 AEDs
Be prepared for a cardiac emergency with this Physio-Control 99425-000025 LIFEPAK 1000 semi-automatic AED with ECG display.
Sudden cardiac arrest is a deadly condition that affects over 350,000 people in the United States each year, and when it happens immediate attention is needed for the best chance of survival. An AED (automated external defibrillator) like this device allows trained emergency responders to deliver potentially life-saving treatment until the patient can reach a hospital.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Includes Adult Electrode Pads
It comes with 2 sets of QUIK-COMBO REDI-PAK electrode pads with clear illustrations showing you where to place them on the patient's chest. The pads are intended for adult use only, but this model can also use pediatric pads (sold separately). If you do choose to install pediatric pads, the unit will adjust to reflect the new pad style.
The AED starts up with a simple "on" button. Once the pads are placed on the patient's body, this semi-automatic AED will prompt you to deliver the shock at the appropriate time using a simple button. During the rescue, voice, text, and visual instructions will help you administer treatment confidently until help arrives, and a countdown timer instructs you when to give CPR.
Easy Transfer of Care
Additionally, the pads are compatible with other Physio-Control devices, which saves you valuable time during transfer of care.
To keep your AED ready to use at all times, this unit completes a daily self-check. A "Service Alert" tone will sound and the "Service" symbol will be displayed if necessary.
Advanced Care Options with ECG
Where this unit really stands out is its versatility. In addition to basic AED functions, trained personnel can use a manual override to enter manual defibrillation mode, with ADAPTIV biphasic technology that provides 150 to 360 joules of energy, and a range of CPR protocols that let you fine-tune treatment depending on the circumstances. The large display screen makes it easy to navigate these options and to also see the prompts as the unit guides you through treatment. A 3-lead ECG function also gives you a display of the patient's heart rhythm and lets you adjust your treatment accordingly.
The AED comes with a 5-year warranty on the device. The electrode pads have a 2-year life, and the battery has a 4-year standby life. It has an ingress protection rating of 55.
- 2 sets of adult electrode pads
- Long-life AED battery
- Semi-rigid case with adjustable strap
- CPR responder pack with 2 masks, 4 pairs of nitrile gloves, heavy-duty emergency shears, medical prep razor, dry towel, antiseptic towelette, equipment towelette, and biohazard bag
- "AED Equipped" window / wall decal
- AED check tag
- Physician's prescription
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register